Thursday, June 24, 2010

table cameras RULE!

Why has everyone been dissing on table cameras lateley? I say we bring them back! The shots that came out of the disposable table cameras at my wedding are absolutely my favorite. They look all old-timey and bright and colorful. Kids took photos from weird angles of weird things. The photos are funny & sweet & hazy; they have tons of character. I absolutely adore the art that flowed out of these little rinky-dink cheapo cameras. I'm not by any means saying they should replace your wedding photographer, but they ARE an awesome addition! Here are some of my favorites from my wedding back in June 2006... xo noa (feather love photography)
































1 comment:

  1. I do like these pictures mucho!
    I am pretty sure table cameras will have to be appearing at my wedding

    ReplyDelete