Tuesday, March 16, 2010

old books as favors

There are TONS of ideas out there on what to give your guests as favors. My opinion is that it should be somewhat personal, and not generic. For my wedding, I purchased a big bag of wildflower seeds that would specifically attract Hummingbirds & Butterflies. I got a bunch of small plastic sleeves to put the seeds into and designed a pretty description of the flowers, printed them out, and sealed the bags.

(Pics from my wedding)

I have seen couples create/ collect some really fantastic & unique favors before. One great example is the idea Lindsey & Bryce had. I just shot their wedding a few weeks ago and loved every detail of it. They decided to give their guests old vintage books... !

Plus they had a vintage typewriter as a guest book!

They used bookmarks for seating and had old sheet music pages incorporated into the decorations...
(pics from Bryce & Lindsey's wedding, see more on my blog)

View tons more pics from their beautiful wedding including the crazy dance party, the sweetest & yummiest cupcakes EVER (baked by my fellow co-blogger Sweet Emilia Jane), and hear more about Bryce & Lindsey's vintage inspirations & ideas on my blog here. And make sure to check out the 100 Layer Cake feature we got here.

xoxo Noa (feather love photography)

No comments:

Post a Comment