Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Vintage Vinyl Engagement Shoots

{my fiance and me shot by Davina + Daniel!}

It's fun to incorporate props into an engagement session especially when you are going for a vintage theme. The clothes, of course, can set the mood but a special touch is added when you bring in something that represents you as a couple. For my fiance and I, that thing would probably have to be records. I started collecting vinyl when I figured out how to install my dad's old school record player and stereo from the 70s in 1993. When we moved across country together, my fiance and I packed both of our cars with crates and crates of records (and we STILL left some behind)! The collection has only expanded (become out of hand) over the years (IKEA has saved us from having an unorganized mess in our living room). I love when couples show their love for each other and for good ol' rock n' roll in their engagement shoots.

{edgy chic vinyl love by Kristen Marie}

{Vintage picnic & record player by Sloan Photographers}

{good times in the $1 bin by ben blood}

{Some Beatles love by Sarah Rhoads}

{all you need is love by caroline tran}

~Emilia Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment