Thursday, March 25, 2010

There Will Be Love



Sometimes I see a wedding and I get overwhelmed with excitement. I become instantly obsessed and have to keep coming back for another look. That is what happened when I found this incredible, vintage, "There Will Be Blood"-inspired wedding shot by gabriel ryan.


What I love most about this wedding is that it wasn't vintage just for vintage-sake. The adorable couple was inspired by her love for anything and everything relating to the 1920s and his favorite movie.

The Forster Mansion made the perfect backdrop from the cemetary to the old barn. And how gorgeous is that kitchen!?

It isn't rare for a bride to think about every detail of her outfit but his suit and belt buckle are perfection.
I half expect an oil rig to stretch out across the sky behind the barn.

~Emilia Jane

1 comment:

  1. Love the barn photo!

    PS I am enjoying following your blog and would love if you could follow mine too. I am a brand new blogger.
    http://weddingcrashersguide.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete